112 x 55 x10 cm NightyNite® Easychange® Dependable Natural Cot Mattress Coir and Lambswool with Pocket Springs, Microfibre Toppers
112 x 55 fits the first IKEA cots
- Foam free
- 2 Easychange® washable Microfibre toppers (one for the wash)
- Pocket springs
- Coir frame
- Stockinette wrap
- Waterproof base cover
- Hand-crafted in Worcestershire
- 5 year Guarantee
- Box Packed
- "The Dependable" as an alternative to foam, for those parents who prefer a product that is not petroleum based.
- Coir is made from coconut hair - natural, very strong, durable and comfortable when supported with pocket springs
- Lambswool offers a luxury feel and helps to keep your baby warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Double layer of lambswool on one side for a medium-firm - a single layer on the other side for firm.
- The dilemma we have with using cotton as a cover to keep your mattress natural is that it is not waterproof, We have Outlux a 92% cotton cover with 8% PU insert but it is not fully breathable. Outlux is available on other models.
- Our "Easychange" cot mattress cover is perfect for those untimely accidents - just zip off the wet topper from the Waterproof base cover and zip on a clean one. Two breathable machine washable toppers with this cot mattress .
- Microfibers have a much higher number of air chambers than standard polyester, affording excellent breathability and better capturing of bacteria; Their 'star shape' also allows them to absorb up to 8 times their weight in liquid.
- All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of the Lullaby Trust.
- This cot mattress is hand crafted in Worcestershire. Please give us a few days to complete your order.
- The Easychange; - Total waterproof protection, full breathability easy- change-toppers - Why buy any other cot mattress?