Skip to content
117 x 54 x10 cm NightyNite® NaturalStart Cot Mattress Coir and Lambswool Base with Easychange Coolmax and Maxispace Toppers
- Foam free
- 2CM deep luxurious supportive lambswool either side of a firm 6 cm deep natural coir central core (total 10 cm deep)
- Easychange Coolmax and Maxispace Toppers
- Stockinette wrap
- Waterproof Safetex washable protective base cover
- The NightyNite® NaturalStart has a natural coir and lambswool core. completely foam free
Each side of the coir there is as 2 cm deep luxurious layer of lambswool .The lambswool is held in place with Stockinette. Lambswool helps to keep your baby warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The stockinette ensures it is easy to remove your Safetex protective base cover for machine washing.
- Safetex protective base cover zips around the whole natural mattress base. it is waterproof and easy wipe clean
- The Coolmax and Maxispace toppers zip on to the Safetex base cover these toppers are washable at 60°c and you get a spare topper (one for the wash)
- The Coolmax and Maxispace fabric is highly breathable and offers temperature control.
- The difference between this mattress and "The Dependable" is the base. This base does not have any pocket springs in it. It is therefore firmer.
- All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of the Lullaby Trust
NB The advantage of the Easychange Coolmax© & Maxispace toppers over the Outlux is that it offers more breathability and temperature control and is a more luxurious fabric and just unzip the soiled topper and zip on the clean one
- The advantage of the Outlux cover is that it is natural and waterproof and to turn the mattress you just flip the mattress over.
To turn a mattress with the Easychange® system you remove the Safetex base cover, turn the mattress and refit the base cover .