NightyNite NaturalStart Easychange Cot Mattress
No other natural cot mattress has all these benefits
- Foam free
- Lambswool and coir central core
- Stockinette wrap
- Natural cotton calico base cover
- Two waterproof natural Outlux toppers (one for the wash)
- The NightyNite® NaturalStart has a natural coir and lambswool core.
One side has a double layer of lambswool over the coir and one side with a single layer of Lambswool. This gives you a choice of a med-firm sleep side or a firm sleep side.
Lambswool offers a luxury feel, and helps to keep your baby warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The core is surrounded by stockinette, makes removing and replacing the base cotton cover much so easier for washing.
- Outlux topper zips on to the base cover.
Outlux this is a three layer fabric which consists of two layers of natural brushed cotton with a minute film of PU sandwiched in between. The PU makes the cover waterproof. As the percentage of PU is so small, (less than 8% of the fabric) Outlux is classed as a natural fabric.
- Two Outlux Easychange® toppers with every cot mattress, (one for the wash).
- Outlux is washable at 60°C (The temperature needed to kill dust mites). but has to be dried on a very light tumble to avoid shrinkage
- All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of the Lullaby Trust
- 5 year Guarantee.
- EASYCHANGE® - WHY BUY ANY OTHER MATTRESS ?
- NB with a Nightynite® cot mattress you do not have to buy any further waterproof protection. Outlux protects your mattress