Luxurious Natural Crib Mattress:- Coir and Lambswool, Soft Cotton Outlux Waterproof Protective Cover - Best for Baby
- Coir and lambswool base hand-made in Worcestershire.
- Double layer of lambswool on side one and single on the other
- Outlux protective cover
- Cover has full zip - machine washable at 60°c
- YOU DO NOT PAY ANY EXTRA FOR WATERPOOF PROTECTION
- Coir and lambswool base enclosed in stockinette makes it easy to remove the cover for washing
- The double layer of lambswool on one side and a single on the other offers a choice of firm or medium-firm sleep.
- Outlux cover is waterproof- it is a three layer fabric, Two layers of brushed cotton with a ultra thin layer of Pu in the centre giving Outlux its waterproof properties
- As the waterproof centre layer of PU within Outlux is less than 8%. Outlux is still regarded as a natural fabric.
- Outlux is double sided so the crib mattress is reversible. The cover is machine washable at 60°c.
YOU DO NOT PAY ANY EXTRA FOR WATERPROOF PROTECTION
- All of our mattresses conform to British standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations The Lullaby Trust
N.B. if you are buying this for a NEXT 2 Me Crib our Nightynite mattress does not come with the baseboard like the original Chicco mattress has. we do not think it needs it. However If you wish to use the baseboard remove it from the old Chicco mattress. Fit it at the bottom of your Next to Me crib, place your lovely new Nightynite® mattress on top of the board.
- Dispatched in cardboard box, in place of heavy duty plastic wrap. We have reduced our total plastic usage by over 70% so far.
PLEASE READ - "Buy with informed choice"
- Outlux is 93% natural and fully waterproof but NOT 100% fully breathable, if this matters to you?
- It is not possible to make a 100 % totally natural fabric that is waterproof and FULLY breathable. (what ever you may read )
- The downside to Outlux is that it is waterproof but not fully breathable.
- If you wish for the (same price) we can fit a Coolmax and Maxispace cover instead of the Outlux.
The advantage of Coolmax© and Maxispace is here we have highly breathable luxury cover that offers temperature control. However it is NOT natural and NOT waterproof.
- If you choose Coolmax we will fit a waterproof liner under the cover to protect the lambswool and coir but not to interfere with the breathable properties of the Coolmax and Maxispace cover.
- The core will still be foam free and made from natural coir and lambswool.
- IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE THE COVER PLEASE REQUEST THIS IN THE COMMENTS BOX IN THE SHOPPING CART OR PHONE 01299 823223 TO DISCUSS