Nightynite® Eco Cot Mattress Easychange® with Two Coolmax and Maxispace Toppers
We developed this cot mattress as a response to the growing concern over the planets resources, We have used fibre made from recycled plastic bottles plus lambswool for extra comfort.
- "Foam Free: Pocket springs encapsulated in high density fibre and topped with lambswool.
- Two Luxury Easychange Coolmax and Maxispace toppers,
- Separate Safetex waterproof easy wipe clean base cover protecting the fibre, lambswool and coir. The topper zips to this cover
- High density fibre is a new development that can compete with the durability of foam.
- The advantages of H.D. fibre is that it does not have the petro-chemical smell of foam, it is cooler and more breathable than foam.
- The foam is topped with lambswool to give the mattress a lovely comfortable feel. Lambswool is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- This cot mattress has the Easychange® system; A waterproof Safetex easy wipe clean base cover and a quilted microfibre topper that zips on to it. A spare topper is included.
- Just zip off the soiled topper from the protective Safetex base cover and zip on the spare clean one.
- The pocket springs work individually to give a more comfortable posture controlled sleep as your baby gets heavier. pocket springs last longer than mini-bonnell springs
- The NightyNite® topper are made from Coolmax © & MaxiSpace which provides constant air circulation, maximum breathability and temperature control, as well as shock absorption and heat/water reduction.
- Toppers are machine washable at 60°C, (the temperature required to kill dust mites)
- All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of The Lullaby Trust.