Nightynite® Easychange Eco Cot Mattress With Two Microfibre Topper
We developed this cot mattress as a response to the growing concern over the planets resources, We have used fibre made from recycled plastic bottles plus lambswool for extra comfort.
- "Foam Free: Pocket springs encapsulated in high density fibre and topped with lambswool.
- Luxury Easychange® microfibre topper..
- Separate waterproof Easychange® base cover protecting the lambswool and fibre
- The microfibre toppers are easily zipped to the base cover.
- High density fibre is a new development that can compete with the durability of foam.
- The advantages of H.D. fibre is that it does not have the petro-chemical smell of foam, it is cooler and more breathable than foam
- We have topped the foam with lambswool to give the mattress a lovely comfortable feel. Lambswool is warm in winter and cool in summer
- This mattress has the Easychange® system; A Safetex waterproof base cover and a quilted microfibre topper that zips on to it. A second topper with this cot mattress. Just zip off the soiled topper and zip one the clean one.
- Pocket springs work individually to give a more comfortable posture controlled sleep as your baby gets heavier, they also last longer than mini-bonnell springs
- The NightyNite® toppers are made from microfibre, microfibre is a well known fabric used widely in the cot mattress industry.
- Microfibre toppers are machine washable at 60°C, (the temperature required to kill dust mites)
- All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of The Lullaby Trust.
- The Easychange® - Why buy any other mattress?