Pocket Cot Mattress - Protective Liner -TWO Quilted Covers ONE FOR THE WASH
- Spare cover for the wash!
- Pocket sprung unit. encapsulated in higher grade "Blue Top Foam"
- Cot Mattress sprung unit is wrapped in stockinette fabric. - reduces static
- Waterproof protective liner fitted over the stockinette fabric and under the Sea-flower cover to allow maximum breathability yet full waterproof protection Luxury quilted polyester quilted cover with full zip.
- Our "Blue Top" foam. that encapsulated the Bonnel springs is 30/150. This is a much higher grade than found in most other quality sprung cot mattresses, (24/130). This higher quality foam will afford more support, comfort and be more durable, it will resist dipping and denting,
Wrapping the sprung unit in stockinette fabric reduces static and accommodates the Safetex protective liner. Waterproof liner protects the cot mattress core yet allowing maximum airflow.
The cover is made of quilted polyester - - breathable will machine wash at 60°c - the temperature required to kill dust mites.
All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877 and BS7177.
The sprung core contains no added antimony or phosphorous as recommended by the Lullaby trust.
We have ceased using heavy duty plastic outer wrap in the favour of a recyclable cardboard box. Better for the environment and your mattress arrives in perfect condition!