117 x 54 cm NightyNite® NaturalStart cot mattress, Coir and wool, Waterproof Outlux Cover
- Outlux natural waterproof cover you do not need to buy any further waterproof protection
- Foam free
- 2CM deep luxurious supportive lambswool either side of a firm 6 cm deep natural coir central core (total 10 cm deep)
- Stockinette wrap
- The NightyNite® NaturalStart has a natural coir and lambswool core. completely foam free
Each side of the coir there is as 2 cm deep luxurious layer of lambswool .The lambswool is held in place with Stockinette. Lambswool helps to keep your baby warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The stockinette ensures it is easy to remove your Outlux cover for machine washing.
- This full Outlux cover zips over all the natural base making your mattress double sided and easy to turn.
- Outlux is a three layer fabric which consists of two layers of natural brushed cotton with a minute film of PU sandwiched in between. The PU makes the cover waterproof. As the percentage of PU is so small, (less than 8% of the fabric) Outlux is classed as a natural fabric.
- Outlux is washable at 60°C (The temperature needed to kill dust mites). but dry on a cool tumble to avoid shrinkage.
- All of our cot mattresses conform to British Standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of the Lullaby Trust
- 5 year Guarantee.
- NB with The Outlux cover you do not have to buy any further waterproof protection.